Best PPC

Best PPC affiliates program, get paid just to clicks ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Bux.to Stats, Bux.to is the Best PPC

I have mention in my previous posting about bux.to, now i'm going to show my stats about bux.to and why it's still the best PPC since this article posted. This stats is about 4 days since i have joined bux.to and buy refferals, oh yes guys did i mention that in bux.to we can buy refferals, it really help. Now about stats:


You see above that i have 33 refferals, and 10 refferals give me about $1.00 a day, and 33 refferals give me $3.00 a day, i bought 30 refferals as $33.00 so i believe my investment will return in lest than 2 weeks. Great right!

I will update my stats more often to expose that bux.to is the best PPC and you will join with me to invest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home